Top 10 Reasons Why Hemp Should be Part of Your Diet
We might be a bit biased, but we think that hemp is a pretty amazing plant. It can be clothing, home decor, and it can also be a core component of a plant-based diet.
But why should this sustainable plant be part of your diet? Here’s our top 10 reasons why hemp is a power-packed food source that needs to be on your meal planning shopping list.
- Hemp seeds contain heart healthy omega-3s and omega-6
- High in protein
- High in fiber
- Rich in phytonutrients
- Gluten-free, soy free and easily digestible
- Contains more essential fatty acids than flax or any other nut or seed oil
- Contains essential Amino Acids
- Hemp replenishes the soil with more nutrients than it takes to grow
- Hemp plants are naturally pest-resistant so there's no need for pesticides or herbicides
- Hemp plants mature within months and can produce crops year after year
We’ve spent years refining our recipe to ensure that we do this amazing resource justice. Our HEMP Burger, HEMP Crumble, and the HEMP Sausage Patty products are great ways to experience these benefits.
If you’re ready to experience the benefits of our hemp-based, vegan products, just head to our online store and get one of the amazing patties or burgers sent right to your door.